For a long time people in the "Truth Movement" have argued over Alex Jones and how he got to be where he is. He basically has no past before 1993 and for some reason I even doubt he is 36 years old as he claims(seems a lot older). I have gone back and forth and realize that the late Bill Cooper was 100% right about Jones. Offing Cooper and inserting Jones was a great way for TPTB to control the people out here who are awake to what's really going on. Here are my reasons for doubting AJ's validity. It is their way of keeping us in check.
1. I believe he is there to cause civil unrest just like he did during Y2K saying nukes were in the air and that WW3 was starting. I also believe his little hardon for the movie "machete" is another example of this. He pretty much runs the Truth movement and has a massive following. I believe on his orders millions will take to the streets which will bring in martial law. "Machete" is just anoher Rodriguez movie. We all know that the Rockefellers give money to "La Raza". AJ is pushing hate by what he is doing. I know the "border issue" is a touchy subject but let's be real, it is not some poor Mexican bringing drugs over. In reality the bulk of it comes in from the CIA.
2. I also believe Jones is a Jesuit co-adjutor. He has many Knights of Malta on as guests and will not expose the Vatican and hangs up on any caller who brings up Knights of Malta or the Jesuits. Try posting anything about the Knights of Malta on Infowars or Prison Planet it will be taken down and your IP will be flagged. I have tried it myself. The moderator will not let it through. What is he hiding?
3. Bohemian Grove. Do u really believe that anyone could sneak into this place that is so highly monitored and controversial. IMO he was let into the Grove to film a phony "Cremation of Care" for 2 reasons. The 1st is it was his way to the top of the Truth Movement. Secondly I believe a real sacrifice happens there not a mock one like Jones shows. I really don't believe he would have left intact after filming the occult ritual. He also leaves out some info about the Catholic masses that happen there as well which again shows him covering for the Vatican.
4. Austin Gun Rally. He showed up like a nut bull-horning and acting insane. Jon Bush and Catherine Bleisch tried to get him on stage to give a speech. Watch the video, he is clearly in the wrong, and even tries calling Bleisch "Co-intelpro" and even says she has a "hardon" for him. He then lied on air and flipped it so he would appear to be in the right. This is one incident that even the most ardent Jones' lover has to admit he was 100% wrong!
5. He is already a rich man yet holds $600,000 money bombs to "continue his research". He is taking money out of decent (mostly poor or working class) people in the hopes that he will expose the TRUTH. That money bomb followed another one where he asked for $300,000 for a new studio. As far as I an tell his videos are fine. Why does he need a flashy new studio?
6. Alex tells you that voting does not count(I agree). However he constantly pushes Ron and Rand Paul. There is evidence that the Pauls are Freemasons and that means they are controlled. Not to mention that Rand actually is more of a Neo-Con and is pro war and pro Israel. I believed Ron to be genuine until I found out his Dad was a mason and his wife is a member of the "Order of the Eastern Star" and his daughters are/were "Rainbow Girls". I believe he is going to get one of the Pauls to be President and that will be the biggest scam yet. Lets be honest, you don't make it to be 76 yrs. old saying the stuff that Ron Paul says. People have been killed for less.It would not be hard to off an old man with EMP technology and it would appear to be a heart attack.
7. Alex is a complete gate-keeper when it comes to 9/11. He won't talk about any other theory besides the "mainstream truther thermite theory". Other investigators like Dr. Judy Woods, John Hutchinson, Dimitri Khalezov, Phil Jayhan (letsrollforums.com) and the September Clues people have a case with what they are saying. I don't know what to believe but when people like him call certain theories "disinfo" he makes me want to believe the nuclear or no-planes theories more.
8. He has ties to the John Birch Society which any truther knows has been co-opted. His father was a member of JBS and he had it's President, John F. McManus, on his show. McManus was trained by Jesuits at Holy Cross College and was involved in US Air Force Weapons Development. His network GCN also has links to ABC and uses the same satelites. Scarier than his JBS ties are his ties to uber secret "Conservative" think tank known as the Council of National Policy or CNP. I don't know that he himself is a member but I wouldn't be surprised. His good friends Stanley Monteith and Paul Craig Roberts are members along with Rush Limbaugh, Jerry Falwell, Edward Teller, John McCain, Pat Buchanan and Rudy Giuliani not to mention elites from the Coors family and even some Rothschilds.
9. He also never talks about Israel's involvement in 9/11 which everyone knows is FACT who has taken the time to look!
10. His recent shows where he is trying to push Glenn Beck on us is the final straw for me. We all know Beck is the biggest shill around and still pushes the Left/right paradigm. Look at "Derek In The Midwest" on youtube where he exposes Jones on this matter. I believe the 2 of them engaged in a psy-op to discredit Debra Medina. Beck attacked her for being a 9/11 truther. She didn't really stick to her guns. Jones then threw her under the bus. I wonder why he doesn't get on Ron Paul for not admitting 9/11 was an inside job? Medina lost to Bilderberg member Rick Perry and we all know 9/11 truther or not she is way better than Perry.
11. Real solutions? Alex continues hawking Midas gold and coloidial silver and has moneybombs a few times a year. Why doesn't he use his celebrity status to push meaningful things like a "Buy Nothing Day" or encourage his listeners to withdraw their money from Rothschilds banks?
12. He hates competition. He recently told "We are Change" if they didn't take down the link to Josh Reeves he would not support them. Reeves did a show exposing Alex which I can understand that he would be mad but his threat made him look worse. I do NOT support Reeves but regardless Speaking of WACNY he still kisses there ass even though a major member is a 32 degree Freemason. To me freemasonry and the Truth Movement do not mix. We also know he hates Bill Cooper and has started problems with Jack Blood, Jeff Rense among others. I guess you can't have anyone sharing "his spotlight".
13. He completely helped cover up the S510 food bill by going on and on about the TSA. Don't get me wrong the TSA thing needed to be talked about but even the mainstream was covering it, he could have taken some time to let people know about the tyrannical food bill. At one point I saw 14 TSA articles and 1 little article on the S510 bill which was tucked into a small section of his site "science and technology".
14. The John Gray Incident. To make a long story short Jones was allowed by Gray into his house for an interview. Jones in turn sold his footage to ABC's 20/20 and compromised anything that he was trusted to keep secret. This shows him as the Judas that he is There is a link at the bottom which gets more into depth.
I'm not telling you to boycott Jones entirely but be careful of his info and don't take anything as fact. The elites always try to subvert and infiltrate opposing movements. Personally i believe they killed Cooper and gave Alex the spot as "head truther". As I have said he is not complete bullshit but nobody would listen if he was.
All I can say is DO NOT FOLLOW ANYONE! Use multiple sources and always double check your info. Remember there are no coincidences in the Truth movement or with the NWO. He(Jones) has made some great documentaries and opened alot of eyes but what if that was what he is there for? In the movement we cannot have leaders or heroes. In fact we are all leaders so stand up before it's too late!
This link does a good job showing Alex's links to the Jesuits, ABC, and things he purposely hid about Bohemian Grove:
Another good link on his JBS and Jesuit connections:
Here's another one guys...A wealth of info here!:
Alex sells out Texas family to ABC's 20/20:
If you enjoyed this post and want more information on Alex Jones and other frauds within the movement we suggest a blog post by Brian S Staveley called The Truth Behind The Movement. The two pieces compliment each other well. Here is the link and thank you for reading our blogs at The Real News Online